Various installation methods can be employed depending on your needs. Nail, Glue or Float. Simply tell us the intended application and we can advise you on your choices and price ranges.
Installation can be a do-it-yourself project or we can provide installation services. Each of the manufactures we represent provide detailed instructions for easy self installation.
Glued down directly over concrete.
Glued down over concrete with a radiant heat system.
Glued down over a cork acoustic underlayment.
Glued down over an "approved" rubber acoustic underlayment.
Stapled or nailed down over a plywood subfloor.
- Our crew will usually arrive between 8:30 and 9:30 am. Once you have shown them the room(s) and answered their questions, feel free to leave.
- All pets must be kept away from the work area. Some of our power tools may frighten pets.
- Yes, installing wood floors is noisy - nailing, saws and compressors. Remember, you do not need to stay in the house.
- We will dispose of our own garbage - floor packaging materials, wood off cuts, etc. We will not leave it for you to do.
- We will clean up, including dust, to the best of our ability, but you will need to carefully vacuum before replacing furniture.