Bamboo flooring is becoming popular over other types of flooring because of the benefits it brings along. It is becoming the first choice of architects, homeowners, and commercial developers.
Are you also planning to get new flooring installed at your place? If yes, then you should consider bamboo flooring because of the following benefits attached to it:
- Bamboo flooring is durable – Bamboo flooring is highly durable and has strength similar to that of Oak flooring. Out of different bamboo flooring types, Strand Woven Bamboo is extremely strong and hard-wearing because of the way it has been constructed. Also, it is twice as hard as oak. If your place is prone to high traffic, then bamboo flooring is the best choice that you can make. Moreover, these days it is used as popular flooring in many commercial projects because of its durability. It is dimensionally stable, which means it can face the temperature and humidity changes and can fit into any subfloor in different ways.
- Bamboo flooring is easy to install – Bamboo is so easy to install that you can do it by yourself too. Moreover, it is ready to install when you buy it, so you need not pay extra for its installation. If in case, you don’t want to install by yourself, then hiring an installer for bamboo flooring is also a pocket-friendly option. It is cheaper as compared to other floorings. Thus, it helps in saving a lot of time and money.
- Bamboo flooring is eco-friendly – If you are the one who is concerned about the future of planet earth? Then consider bamboo flooring. It is because it is the greener and thus eco-friendly choice that you can make for your place. Now you might be curious to know how bamboo is a green choice. So let us look at the reasons.
- It is natural.
- It is highly renewable. Unlike other plants, you can harvest it after five years of planting.
- Most importantly, it can regenerate. So, the plant is not destroyed.
- It helps in maintaining the stability of the soil as you need not unearth the plant.
- It can gently be harvested with hands without the need for any machines.
- Bamboo flooring requires low maintenance – In busy day-to-day life, who has time to look after everything? The bamboo flooring can make your life easier as you need not spend a lot of time on cleaning your floor. It can easily be cleaned by sweeping and mopping. Moreover, bamboo does not promote dust.
- Bamboo flooring is affordable – When one plans to get new flooring installed, then it is obvious that they will look for a high-quality yet affordable option. In that case, bamboo flooring is the best choice that you can make. Moreover, the cost spent on its installation and labor is also very low.