Introducing EverWood & EverTile
Where does LVT go?
Comfortable and beautiful Luxury Vinyl Flooring for living rooms and bedrooms.
Your feet will thank you – even when it’s cold, your EverWood or EverTile floor will stay warm to the touch. And don’t worry about waking up the baby: our floors are quiet, in the room and below, thanks to TORLYS CorkPlus™ Underlay.
Your stunning low-gloss floor with realistic wood and tile textures are the perfect match for any decor. EverWood & EverTile floors are hypoallergenic, making it perfect for important allergen-free rooms like bedrooms, family and living rooms.
LVT Built tough for kitchens, bathrooms and basements in Mississauga, Oakville and Etobicoke
EverWood & EverTile is well-equipped to conquer damp basements, kitchen spills and bathtub run-off. EverWood & EverTile are 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
Maintenance is always easy with an ultra-thick, stain- resistant wear layer. Spills wipe up quicker and easier than hardwood.
How it’s made. Ultra-Stable. Dent Resistant. Waterproof.
1. Top Layer
- Ultra-thick .5mm (20 mils) wear layer for ultimate wear resistance
- Protected with TORLYS scratch resistant coating
- Superior cleanability and stain resistance
- Warranted for 25 years of residential and 10 years of commercial use
2. Decorative Layer
- Beautiful and authentic looks
- Deep rich textures
- Fade resistant
3. TORLYS Ultra Stable SmartCore
- More than twice as thick as the industry st
- No telegraphing of minor subfloor imperfe
- 100% waterproof
- Ultra-stable for gap and peak free perform
- High density for the ultimate in dent resist
- No need for unsightly expansion strips in residential applications
4. TORLYS Uniclic® Joint
- Exclusively engineered for demanding commercial applications
- Gap free installations
- Easy repairs with the TORLYS Bulldog
- Easy Plank Replacer™
5. TORLYS CorkPlus™ Underlay
- Quiet underfoot as well as in the room below
- Built-in for cost and time effective premium installations
- Microban® antimicrobial protection protects against mould and mildew